Free Paleo Recipes: Nutty Peachy Arugula Spinach Salad, Paleo Balsamic Dressing and Paleo Stir Fry Recipe
Nutty Peachy Arugula Spinach Salad
- 11/2 cups fresh arugula
- 11/2 cup spinach
- ½ cup blackberries
- ¾ cup slice peaches (peeled or unpeeled cut in 1/8)
- 4 to 6 slices bacon (fried)
- 2 tbsp. virgin coconut oil
- 1 boiled egg
- 1 tsp cinnamon (option)
- 1 tsp nutmeg (option)
- Wash arugula, spinach and blackberries. Set aside to dry.
- Shell and cut walnuts in ½
- In small pan sauté sliced fresh peaches. Sauté in virgin coconut oil. Remove when tender and set aside.
- Crumble crisp fried bacon into bits.
- Finely chop shelled and hard boiled egg.
- Combine arugula, spinach, bacon blackberries, eggs, walnuts, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Place combination in salad bowl and top with sautéed peaches. Add balsamic dressing of choice.
- Serves 4
Paleo Balsamic Dressing Recipe
In small bowl combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar and honey (to taste). Orthodox Paleo diets do not allow honey. I do use small amounts of honey when cooking Paleo.
Paleo Chicken Stir Fry Recipe
- 1 lb boneless chicken cubs
- ½ lb broccoli florets
- ¼ lb red bell pepper (sliced)
- ¼ lb fresh carrots (cut at diameter)
- ½ lb finely chopped chives
- 5 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 1 tsp black pepper (to taste)
- 1 tsp sea salt (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Coat pan with coconut oil. Sauté cubed chicken in pan until tender.
- Set thoroughly cooked chicken aside.
- In separate frying pan coated with coconut oil sauté vegetables.
- When vegetables tender but crisp add sauté chicken sea salt and black pepper.
- Mix all ingredients well and serve.